[FoxHunt] fox hunting

00alia 00alia@medway.org.uk
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 13:55:38 +0100

Dear sir/madam,
    I am doing a talk for my class at school about fox hunting, and was
wondering if in any chance you could send me some infromation. You
couldeither email me back on my address or write to me to my home address:
8, The Downs, Blue Bell Hill, Chatham, Kent. ME5 9RA. If you could possibly
send me a leaflet on  the topic and other bits of information. iF you could
then it would be extremly helpful. If this is the wrong address Iam emailing
to could you then give me the proper site to email to.
    Thankyou very much
     Aliyah -

    This email has been sent from the Medway LEA system, if you have
 cause for complaint regarding the content of this email please contact
                          abuse@medway.org.uk