[Sniper] More people...

sniper@happy.emu.id.au sniper@happy.emu.id.au
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 11:08:11 +1100 (EST)

Maybe we should prepare a leaflet or business card to hand out to
those interested at league.  I personally have other meetings every
Monday evening so cannot attend league.  If we get a few more people
on the mail list then there is a better hope of rallying the numbers
each week.  (smaller percentage of the total required to turn up)

Another idea would be to nominate a particular Friday a month when
everyone is free to get a decent game in.

Cheers
Neil Pickford