[Techlunch] List is now in operation

Neil Pickford neilp@goldweb.com.au
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 05:08:01 +1000

Hello
Following on from another prompt last Friday I have undertaken to
set up a mail list for the Friday Techo's Lunch.  You should have
received a welcome message saying you have been subscribed to the
list along with some access URLs and an individual password.

If you don't want to be on the list you can remove yourself, or
just send me an email and I will take you off.  I think I have most
of the regular attendees but if I have missed someone either let
them know of the list location so they can subscribe themselves or
send me a note.

To send to the list:
mailto:techlunch@happy.emu.id.au

Cheers for now