[Techlunch] The Health Report

techlunch at happy.emu.id.au techlunch at happy.emu.id.au
Fri Feb 13 09:07:25 EST 2004

G'day,

TC is doing well on his slow road to recovery following his heart attack.
He is looking good and managing to stay out of the way at home, with a lot
of time spent on the internet.  He is now a expert on angioplasty, so should
be able to DIY if there is a next time (we hope not).

Of course he is allowed to perform light duties at home (according to
his guide
book) such as dish washing, clothes washing, bed making etc, but still
prefers
to take it easy thus far.  I suspect that chronic boredom will set in soon.

I will not be at lunch today (funeral at 1pm).

Cheers,
DG

--

Dennis Gibson, Electronics Unit
Research School of Physical Sciences & Engineering

Ph:	(02) 6125 2607  [Intl: +61 2 6125 2607]
Fx:	(02) 6125 4433  [Intl: +61 2 6125 4433]

Email: dennis.gibson at anu.edu.au

(VK1DG)