[Techlunch] FW: Recording and broadcast equipment

techlunch at happy.emu.id.au techlunch at happy.emu.id.au
Wed Nov 16 22:05:27 EST 2005

Sheesh .. ya would have thought they would have come straight to me...

I have two video reel-to-reel tape machines in the garage, ¼ inch tapes I
believe.

Martin, send me a pic and I will let you know if the Tardis in my back yard
that I call a garage is of any assistance.

Wally

( wally at wic.net.au <mailto:wally at wic.net.au>  )

  _____