[Techlunch] Isabella Sarah Pickford pictures now on web

techlunch at happy.emu.id.au techlunch at happy.emu.id.au
Tue Aug 8 00:29:16 EST 2006

At long last I have managed to get some access to my home computer and
put up some pictures of Isabella for you all to see.

Point your web browser to <http://happy.emu.id.au/isabella/> to view the
pictures

Isabella is settling in slowly with longer sleeps now and we think she
will find a routine rhythm soon.  She has passed all tests, has regained
her birth weight and is progressing well.

Thanks to all those who have sent congratulations, messages and gifts.

Cheers
Neil Pickford
VK1KNP
New Dad again.

PS here is the Performance data circulated at work by my colleagues.