[Techlunch] Flounders day

techlunch at happy.emu.id.au techlunch at happy.emu.id.au
Thu Oct 16 20:42:07 EST 2008

DG & TC

Happy to report that I have been home from hospital for a week and mending
up slowly - might even make it to lunch tomorrow noting you both have a
better offer !!

Got all clear on the pathology report (as in no spread) and no further
treatment is required.

However, regular checks will be required.

thanks for the work on the Syntrx boards.

Gilbert Hughes
ph:02 62543266
email:ghug9104 at bigpond.net.au