[Techlunch] FW: The Duke Engine

techlunch at happy.emu.id.au techlunch at happy.emu.id.au
Mon Mar 17 21:40:56 EST 2014

An interesting engine - I'm still not sure how the cylinder seals
against the pistons for compression.

Just a note on Techlunch list mail message size
I have increased it from 25kB to 50 kB
To keep the spam at bay we have a small text size on the list.
Watch out for graphic footers on messages as then the mail gets held for
moderator approval.
I have removed the graphic from the bottom of this email reply so it
should get to the list recipients without the need for me to approve it.

Cheers
Neil VK1NP

On 16/03/2014 6:01 AM, techlunch at happy.emu.id.au wrote:
> Hello all. This may well be a new concept for an internal combustion
> engine, but while I was an apprentice, (early 50's), DC6B
> superchargers work this way; I used to watch the aircraft mechanics
> overhauling them. They probably suited radial engines more than in-line.
> Not necessarily new in the mechanical sense.
> Cheers all John.

*A**more efficient internal combustion engine

*This thing is fascinating to watch in action.
http://pixelbark.com/13045/how-the-duke-engines-increases-the-efficiency-of-the-internal-combustion-engine