[Techlunch] Easter Friday Lunch

techlunch at happy.emu.id.au techlunch at happy.emu.id.au
Wed Apr 17 12:55:23 EST 2019

G'Day Phil,
Our booking is permanent regardless of public holidays and in my name.
My experience suggest clubs have no surcharges for services on public
holidays as opposed to external restaurants and the like.
Fish is usually available as an option whether there are more options
for Good Friday don't know.
Amanda