[Techlunch] Re: Ainslie Friday lunch

techlunch at happy.emu.id.au techlunch at happy.emu.id.au
Tue Jun 16 19:12:04 EST 2020

Not quite Gil,
This notice refers to Gungahlin lakes *not *Ainslie Football Club.

*"Unfortunately, opening Ainslie Football & Social Club at this time is
not viable due to the 20 patron limit. We look forward to the day when
Ainslie Football Club can welcome back all of our valued members and
guests, however your safety is our top priority."

*As we have permanent a booking at the Ainslie I would assume it would
continue*.
*As I said in my email at the weekend, patience is a virtue.
Amanda