[Techlunch] Lunch Friday at AFC and coffee after at Kambah

techlunch at happy.emu.id.au techlunch at happy.emu.id.au
Wed Mar 18 10:19:33 EST 2020

Hi All

My HAND is up.

Looks like this coronavirus thingy is going to be with us for some-time and
the prudent advise for all is to keep your distance not necessarily for
one’s self but for the rest; young, old,  and the ancient .

If our much loved weekly social meeting of more than 30 years disbands,
even temporally, it might never return.

What to do?

 I suggest moving our weekly lunch to a monthly event (say first Friday
each month) for as long as it takes until this crazy new world calms down.  And
if the AFC club closes then maybe we could byo pie / sandwich / coffee /
milkshake to a park or somewhere in the open.

Like Rob I will be taking the experts advise and giving Friday a miss for
the next week or two after that who knows.

Cheers, Tony

--
Tony Cullen
27 Alderman St