[FoxHunt] SEC: UNCLASSIFIED - Re: Peters problem blip!!

Ellis, Peter R. Peter.Ellis@cbr.defence.gov.au
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 15:32:07 +1100

All,

		> Assuming that you have turned off all of your gear in the
shack! sounds
		like a fine task.

I've had it there with nothing else on... (including flouro lights, and that
my computers were stone-cold)

Did I mention that I've heard it 'START'... ?

		> If theres no hunt this thursday I'll borrow a sniffer from
neil.

Let me check Thursday evening and get back to you (all.)

Peter

		Assuming that you have turned off all of your gear in the
shack! sounds
		like a fine task.

		If theres no hunt this thursday I'll borrow a sniffer from
neil.

		---Kerry Richens.----------Senior Technical Officer
(Electronics)-------

		             School of Chemistry, University College
		                Australian Defence force Academy.
		              Northcott Drive, Campbell A,C,T. 2601

		Work-->
http://www.ch.adfa.edu.au/OzChemNet/ChemDept/staff/kr/kr.html
<http://www.ch.adfa.edu.au/OzChemNet/ChemDept/staff/kr/kr.html>
		Ham---> http://www.qsl.net/vk1tkr/index.html
<http://www.qsl.net/vk1tkr/index.html>
		        PH: +61 6 268 8947   Fax: +61 6 268 8002
\\|//

(o o)