[FoxHunt] Getting back into foxhunting

Andrew Davis andrewd@ozemail.com.au
Thu, 02 Nov 2000 04:54:35 +1100

Hi everyone,

thanks to Neil for setting up the mailing list.

Just to reassure everyone, yes we (I and my kids) are interested in
foxhunts but unfortunately we currently are in the process of preparing a
house for sale and also have another commitment on Thursday
nights.  However both distractions will be gone soon and I hope we can join
in the fun again.  Both my kids were interested when I mentioned it so I
should have an interested crew.

Oh yes.  I sold the car that had an antenna and a radio in it.
Have not yet reinstalled into another car.
Fortunately that doesn't matter too much.

And we have moved to Oxley.  No changes to email or postal address, still
as per callbook.  No antennas up yet in fact the radios are still in boxes...

cheers all
Andrew Davis | IT/HRMIS/Payroll Systems Consultant | Mobile: 0418 620 300
   VK1DA      |        Canberra Australia           |
Ham radio FAQ for AU  www.ozemail.com.au/~andrewd/hamradio/hamfaq.html