[Techlunch] FW: Some may not be on the list and not have received advice re change of Friday lunch venue??

techlunch at happy.emu.id.au techlunch at happy.emu.id.au
Sun Nov 23 23:46:57 EST 2014

All those on the list are now subscribed - The list now has 22 entries
There were only 4 that were not on TechLunch.

I do find Amanda's email attitude a bit brash!

This self service list has been running continuously doing a job with
little fan fare for about 15 years.
Google "TechLunch VK1" and you will find a page with a link to it.

If you have issues then let me know.

I do occasionally attend TechLunch however not being retired I have busy
family, carer and work commitments at Parliament House.

Cheers
Neil Pickford VK1NP