[Techlunch] Line speaker transformer

techlunch at happy.emu.id.au techlunch at happy.emu.id.au
Wed Aug 26 23:37:53 EST 2015

Rob, Neil, Amanda,

Thanks for looking all this up.  It looks like they are definitely mains
transformers.
I think I may have picked them up out of a clearance box many (more than
10 ) years ago and always thought they were line transformers !!

So now what am I going to do with them??

By the way, does anyone know when Gilbert gets home? I've got a couple
of packets of drills here for him, and they're getting boring.

cheers
Bill