[Techlunch] Info

techlunch at happy.emu.id.au techlunch at happy.emu.id.au
Thu Dec 13 04:54:35 EST 2018

Hello Denis. You have me snookered on this one as I am only familiar with
the many bayonet type fittings. My Hi-Q antenna has a large bayonet fitting
to enable easy removal of the whole assembly and a simple threaded adaptor
to remove the whip. It is not a howling success and I have installed a
bayonet fitting instead. Have a look at the Hi-Q web site. As far as I know
these types of fitting are unique to this brand. Q-FIT almost suggests that
it could be related to this brand. By the way, the fitting I am talking
about is an ACME coarse thread.

Cheers, John.