[Techlunch] Moon Landing Anniversary- General Dynamics Telemetry Receiver

techlunch at happy.emu.id.au techlunch at happy.emu.id.au
Tue Jul 16 14:33:05 EST 2019

G'day Alex,
Yes I remember seeing that rack, Dic Elliott ex Ororall Valley may be
able to help  PH 4846 1096.
I suspect that it may be Ororall Valley as their primary role was near
earth orbit satellite tracking, that involved lots of telemetry.
Honeysuckle was part of the MSN (Manned Space Flight Network) network.
In my short time at Honeysuckle (Appollo 13 and 15) in the receiver
section, the receiver I operated was configured for Telemetry or
Television as required.
Not dedicated to Telemetry as such.
Cheers,
Amanda