[Techlunch] Lunch today

techlunch at happy.emu.id.au techlunch at happy.emu.id.au
Fri Apr 17 11:38:50 EST 2020

Gidday All,

I've just remembered not to go to lunch today because . . .

But last week I got to Friday and remembered it was Good Friday and
Cullen's Rule applied and I should have not gone to lunch the day
before, Thursday. tch  tch.

Also heard a Dr. on TV saying in this time of Coronavirus staying at
home we should focus on inner peace. To achieve this we should always
finish things we start and we all could use more calm in our lives. I
looked through my house to  find things I'd started and hadn't finished,
so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of
Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiumun srciptuns, an a box a
chocletz. Yu haf no idr how feckin fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to
all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum. And two hash yer wands, stafe
day avrybobby!!!

Cheers,

Bill