[Techlunch] Situation

techlunch at happy.emu.id.au techlunch at happy.emu.id.au
Sun Jun 14 13:13:03 EST 2020

Gentelmen,
Tech lunch, for it to start again a lot has to change to make it
financially viable for them to open up their kitchens.
At the moment with the separation rules it makes it difficult to hold a
conversation unless you raise your voice.
No couldn't cope with that, (hearing aids are on the horizon), we may
only allowed to be in groups of two or four, not all of us at one table.
I check their website regularly and as of Friday they are still closed.
I am sure like other clubs they will rush to inform members when they
are opening and under what circumstances.
As the say patience is a virtue.
Cheers,
Amanda