[Techlunch] Situation

techlunch at happy.emu.id.au techlunch at happy.emu.id.au
Sun Jun 14 16:57:08 EST 2020

Thanks for keeping us posted Amanda.
DG

________________________________
From: techlunch-bounces at happy.emu.id.au <techlunch-bounces at happy.emu.id.au> on behalf of techlunch at happy.emu.id.au <techlunch at happy.emu.id.au>
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2020 1:13 PM
To: TECH LUNCH <techlunch at happy.emu.id.au>
Subject: [Techlunch] Situation

Gentelmen,
Tech lunch, for it to start again a lot has to change to make it financially viable for them to open up their kitchens.
At the moment with the separation rules it makes it difficult to hold a conversation unless you raise your voice.
No couldn't cope with that, (hearing aids are on the horizon), we may only allowed to be in groups of two or four, not all of us at one table.
I check their website regularly and as of Friday they are still closed.
I am sure like other clubs they will rush to inform members when they are opening and under what circumstances.
As the say patience is a virtue.
Cheers,
Amanda