[Vk1tac] Mail Reflector for Discussion

Neil Pickford vk1tac@happy.emu.id.au
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 01:15:49 +1000

Further to todays TechLunch discussion with Gilbert and Paul I have
now set up a reflector for the vk1tac and the current discussion about
the 2 Metre services & packet on Mt Ginini.

I have forwarded all current messages up to this time on to the list
and then mass subscribed all the current participants so that you wont
get re-sent the previous emails, but they are in the list archive.

If we continue the discussion on the list then everyone gets to see
what is happening rather than just a couple.  The list is set up so
replies automatically go back to the list.

The list email address is mailto:vk1tac@happy.emu.id.au